Reducing Your Liability Exposure
Is your release form worthless?
Does your release provide the protection needed by you, your organization, and all the individuals who serve as the organization’s officers, directors and employees?
If you are uncertain of the answers to these questions, contact Sandie Pendleton of Kohner, Mann & Kailas, S.C. CLICK HERE to take advantage of our new “No-Charge, No-Obligation Review” option as to your current waiver-of-liability terms.
To reduce your and your organization’s liability exposure, your organization needs to have a well-thought-out liability reduction plan, including having (and properly using) well-drafted release agreements.
We help organizations and businesses that use pre-event waiver-of-liability forms to ensure that what they are using is optimally drafted and deployed so as to best ensure that a court will enforce the waiver terms therein.
To learn more about how we can assist you with releases or with many other legal risk management issues, click on any of the topics at right.
You and Us, Reducing Your Risk:
- Reducing Your Liability Exposure
- We Know Releases
- The Problem, and Our Solution
- Our No-Charge, No-Obligation Offer to Potential New Clients
- Who We Can Help
- How We Can Help: Advanced Legal Services for Athletic & Recreational Businesses
- Our Real-World Recreational Event Experience
- Clients Who Have Worked with Sandie Pendleton and His Team Say...
- High-Quality Services & Flexible-Fee Arrangements
- Our S/F/R Team: Protecting the Pursuit of Happiness℠
- News, Articles, Developments